Pure Honeysuckle and Tulip Linen Blend Fabric
Cut-to-order | Ships in:
Inspired by Arts & Crafts textile designer William Morris's watercolor paintings of Honeysuckle, this textile brings a striking botanical pattern to life. Featuring symmetrical tulip flowers with lush foliage, this work of art in cloth invites a calming look. This fabric lets you style a bespoke touch for any upholstery, curtains, or throw pillows in your home.
- cut to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 5-7 Business Days
- fabric content: 90% Linen, 10% Nylon
- abrasion rating: 20,000 rub count
- furniture grade
- Made In: United Kingdom
- Fabric Orientation: Up the Roll
- Artist Bio: Elegant in design and colour this linen-blend fabric was inspired by Morriss watercolour paintings of Honeysuckle from 1876. The Morris & Co. studio created this new artwork with fine ink pencil and watercolour. Suitable for upholstery this design is also available as a wallpaper and embroidery of the same name.
- Overall Dimensions: Fabric Width: 53.9"
- product weight: Light
- repeat size: Vertical: 24.8" / Horizontal: 26.8"
- Dry Clean Only. Hot Iron Only.