Ripple Accent Chair
Wavy lines give this accent chair a distinctive profile to match its barrel back, timeless woodwork quality, and sleek upholstered seat. We love this small chair as an accent in a living room or bedroom or as a vanity stool. This piece is from our exclusive Sarah Sherman Samuel collaboration and features all the trademarks of her warm, edited style.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- weight capacity: 198 lbs
- material: Engineered hardwood, Oak veneer, foam fiber
- fabric content: 100% Linen
- fabric color: Natural Linen
- seat construction: Tenon Mortise, Foam Fiber Fill
- assembly required: No
- prop 65: This product may expose you to chemicals which are known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 18"D x 26"H
- product weight: 28 lbs
- seat height: 17.5"
- seat depth: 17.5"
- leg height: 14"
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect your furniture from moisture and scratches by using coasters.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as they may damage the finish.
About the Designer
Sarah Sherman Samuel
Grand Rapids, Michigan-based designer and long-time design collaborator Sarah Sherman Samuel is known for her signature warm, edited style. She originally hand-illustrated the patterns seen on her rug, pillow, and wall lines, modernizing and playing off of classic geometric shapes. Curved elements and playful contrasts between form and materiality give the furniture and wall decor styles a collected feel without perfectly matching. Each piece is tailored and unique with artful details, and certain textures, materials, and color palettes make all her pieces feel more collected. Read more on Sarah Sherman Samuel.Shop Sarah Sherman Samuel