The Rise bench beautifully balances a mixed material construction with its rippled wood frame set on four spindle legs for an airy profile. At the perfect size for an entryway or the foot of your bed, this chic bench offers a practical accent with a signature edge. This piece is from our exclusive Sarah Sherman Samuel collaboration and features all the trademarks of her warm, edited style.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- weight capacity: 264 lbs
- material: Oak wood, mango wood, iron hammered legs
- fabric content: 70% Viscose, 30% Linen
- stain resistant fabric: No
- seat construction: 100% Fiber
- legs removable: Yes
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 62"W x 17"D x 18"H
- product weight: 39 lbs
- seat height: 17.25"
- seat depth: 15.5"
- leg height: 13"
- distance between legs: 52.75" table width, 10'' table depth
- Avoid placing upholstery in direct sunlight to minimize fading.
- Depending on the fabric, pilling or crushing may occur with wear.
- Spot clean by blotting with a light-colored, damp cloth. For larger stains, we recommend contacting a professional upholstery cleaner.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment, and fluff and flip cushions as needed.
About the Designer
Sarah Sherman Samuel
Grand Rapids, Michigan-based designer and long-time L&G collaborator Sarah Sherman Samuel is known for her warm, edited style. From the organic geometry of her hand-illustrated patterns to the always-fresh blend of vintage and modern notes, each piece is tailored with artful details. Curved elements and playful contrasts between form and materiality inspire a collected feel, ready to mix in throughout your home.Shop Sarah Sherman Samuel