Shara Vintage Rug, 5'4" x 7'8"
A vintage wool rug instantly transforms your space—adding warmth and rich color, all while feeling like a discovery from far-flung travels. Made entirely by hand in Turkey, this hand-knotted floor rug is truly an investment for your home, a stunning one-of-a-kind centerpiece to build and layer your style onto.
- content: Wool
- material: Wool
- construction details: Hand-Knotted
- This item is a one-of-a-kind vintage item and may show some signs of wear.
- Overall Dimensions: 5'4"W x 7'8"L
- pile height: 1/2"
- fringe length: 1/2" (not included in overall dimensions)
- Indoor use only; Keep away from excessive moisture; For jute or viscose rugs, avoid exposure to all liquid; Blot spills immediately with a clean white cloth; Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug; Loose fibers are common, clip with scissors; Shedding is normal and will subside with regular vacuuming; For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting; If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low; Any creases after unrolling should disappear in a week or two; Rotate periodically to avoid fading from sunlight; Use rug protectors under heavy furniture; Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed; For more information, check out our Rug Guide
About the Rugs
Skilled weavers make hand-knotted rugs on a vertical loom, tying each intricate knot by hand. These rugs are incredibly durable and can bring a fine artisan quality to any room. A single rug can take months to finish, resulting in an heirloom piece that lasts generations. Our curated collection features everything from traditional ornate wool rugs to modern masterpieces—offering a beautiful foundation to build your style on.Shop Hand-Knotted Rugs