Tana Indoor / Outdoor Side Table
Rough-hewn teak root takes a sculptural turn in this rustic side table. Each piece features a distinctive grain with unique knotting and holes to offer a raw organic character, whether as an end table or pedestal for decor. The resilient qualities of the wood let you style this accent indoors or out—where the sun will color it with a beautiful patina.
- weight capacity: 120 lbs
- material: Solid Teak
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- finish: Wax
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 11.75"W x 11.75"D x 15.75"H
- product weight: 21 lbs
- base dimensions: 11.75"Dia x 15.75"H
- leg height: 10.75"
- under table clearance: 10.75"
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use. Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.