by Lulu and Georgia
Good design engages every sense. We wanted to make a candle that evokes the scent and feel of the Lulu and Georgia home—that invites you into our world. Introducing The Candle, our signature in an aromatic blend. Orange blossom sits at the heart of this scent with top notes offering tinges of citrus and bitters, carried on a balanced base of vanilla and sandalwood—subtle yet transportive.
- Ships in: 3-5 Business Days
- material: 100% non GMO soy wax
- burn time: Approx. 40 hours
- fragrance and notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Pettigrain, Bergamot, Neroli
- Made In: Los Angeles, CA
- Overall Dimensions: 3"Dia x 3"H
- product weight: 1.1 lbs
- On the first burn, ensure the melted wax spreads the entire surface of the candle before extinguishing. Always trim the wick to a quarter of an inch—removing any dust, debris, or trimmings between burns. Candles should be placed on a heat-safe surface in a well-ventilated space and extinguished with a snuffer. Avoid expending all of the wax before replacing to protect the integrity of the container. Check packaging for any additional instructions.
Artisan handmade products are created by skilled local artisans applying traditional and time-honored techniques.
BPA stands for bisphenol A, an industrial chemical that may be found in certain consumer goods made from polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins. Products labeled as BPA-free contain no such chemicals.
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.
Products that use recycled materials as all or part of the construction.
Responsibly sourced materials are grown, collected, and manufactured according to fundamental environmental, social, and ethical accountability benchmarks.