Tomi Swivel Chair
A cozy, bold accent chair with Bauhaus-like modern lines in its tubular arms and plush seat. Set on a base for a 360-degree swivel and upholstered with a durable fabric, this is a striking occasional chair for a home office or living room. Style it with a natural fiber throw for a warm and collected look.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- fabric content: 97% Polyester, 2% viscose, 1% linen
- fabric color: Cream
- stain resistant fabric: Yes
- cushions removable: Not Removable
- seat construction: Sinuous spring
- Overall Dimensions: 32.5"W x 30"D x 27"H
- product weight: 87 lbs
- seat height: 17.5"
- seat depth: 22"
- arm height: 27"
- Avoid placing upholstery in direct sunlight to minimize fading.
- Depending on the fabric, pilling or crushing may occur with wear.
- Spot clean by blotting with a light-colored, damp cloth. For larger stains, we recommend contacting a professional upholstery cleaner.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment, and fluff and flip cushions as needed.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
Share Your Home With Us
About the Material
Performance fabric upholstery is an easy-to-clean and long-lasting material crafted from a blend of synthetic and natural fibers. The term originated in the furniture industry to speak to fabrics that withstand the wear and tear of everyday life. There are different variations of performance fabrics, but they all share a few qualities. As well as being easy-care and durable, these fabrics are made to withstand water spills, mold, and mildew. Lastly, they also dry more quickly, helping to prevent stains from permanently discoloring the fabric.Shop Performance Fabric