Layer in a striking accent to your bedroom with this nightstand from the exclusive Ginny Macdonald collection for Lulu and Georgia. Inspired by Ginny's English heritage and fondness for handcrafted details, each piece in the collection fuses her British roots with her California lifestyle. Turned legs add a touch of drama to the night table's traditional design, which features a handy drawer and an open lower shelf for bedside essentials.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- number of shelves: 1
- number of drawers: 1
- drawer closure type: Wood glide
- weight capacity: 76 lbs
- material: Ash Wood, Ash Veneer
- shelf removable: No
- assembly required: Yes
- Overall Dimensions: 24.5"W x 18.5"D x 26"H
- product weight: 66 lbs
- shelf dimensions: 23.75"W x 17.75"D x 0.75"H
- shelf clearance: 14"
- drawer dimensions: 21.5"W x 12.75"D x 4.5"H
- leg height: 18"
- distance between legs: Front to back: 15.5" Side to side: 21.5"
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect your furniture from moisture and scratches by using coasters.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as they may damage the finish.
About the Designer
With over a decade of design and architecture experience, interior designer Ginny Macdonald is known for fusing her British roots and design sense with her California lifestyle to create timeless, fresh, and layered interiors. For years, Ginny partnered with our founder Sara Sugarman Brenner on designing her homes, and what started as an idea to create custom furniture for Sara's home later developed into an organic collaboration. The Los Angeles-based designer's exclusive line of furniture is a capsule of tailored classics and elevated statement pieces. Each upholstered furniture piece is handmade at our upholstery workshop in Los Angeles, offering a multitude of warm color palettes and premium fabrics.Shop Ginny Macdonald