Vala Vintage Rug, 8' x 11'6"
A vintage wool rug instantly transforms your space—adding warmth and rich color, all while feeling like a discovery from far-flung travels. Made entirely by hand in Turkey, this hand-knotted floor rug is truly an investment for your home. The meticulous construction is in superb condition, featuring a medallion motif with intricate border scrolling.
- content: 100% Wool
- backing content: No Backing
- material: Wool is typically soft and plush yet stain-resistant, easy to clean, and durable enough for any space, lasting a lifetime with proper care. Wool rugs do shed and should be vacuumed without a beater bar or with the vacuum at the highest pile setting. Due to the nature of this material, colors may vary slightly.
- construction details: Hand-knotted rugs are meticulously tied by skilled artisans over a period of months, creating a durable heirloom. Due to their handcrafted nature, slight variations in size and weave should be expected.
- Made In: Turkey
- This item is a one-of-a-kind vintage item and may show some signs of wear.
- Overall Dimensions: 8'W x 11'6"L
- pile height: 1/10"
- Any creases in rugs should disappear in a week or two; Keep away from excessive moisture; Rugs in direct sunlight will fade over time, rotate your rug; Blot spills immediately with a white cloth; Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed; Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug; Use rug protectors under heavy furniture; Indoor Use only; For more information, check out our Rug Guide
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.
Responsibly sourced materials are grown, collected, and manufactured according to fundamental environmental, social, and ethical accountability benchmarks.