Wilkins Indoor / Outdoor Accent Chair
Inspired by the minimalist design of Shaker furniture, the Wilkins accent chair features a streamlined frame filled with craftsman appeal. The chair's rounded legs and spindles are made from FSC-certified teak and fitted with an all-weather wicker seat so you can style this timeless classic indoors or out.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- weight capacity: 250 lbs
- material: Solid FSC®-certified Teak
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- fabric content: 100% Polyethylene
- fabric color: Natural Teak
- stain resistant fabric: No
- seat construction: Woven
- legs removable: No
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 31"W x 29"D x 30"H
- product weight: 24 lbs
- seat height: 17"
- seat depth: 22.75"
- interior seat width: 24"
- arm height: 24" From floor, 7" From Seat
- arm width: 1.5"
- leg height: 22.25"
- distance between legs: 24"W, 23.25"D
- Avoid direct sunlight; Avoid direct exposure to heat; Avoid sharp objects; Dust with dry, soft cloth
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) provides global standards for all forest management via timber certification. FSC®-Certified products ensure the wood is harvested from responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable forests.