Winnetka Indoor / Outdoor Dining Chair (Set of 2)
While this dining chair is made for outdoor use, we love the contemporary look for indoor seating as well! Tapered teak legs and a mesh-woven rope seat add cool, natural textures to any space.
- Ships in: 1-2 weeks
- Set of 2
- material: Teak wood, steel, polyolefin rope
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- fabric content: Olefin
- fabric color: Gray
- stain resistant fabric: Yes
- cushions removable: Removable
- seat construction: Removable seat, cushion fill (foam)
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- assembly required: Yes
- X stretcher base design
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 25"D x 37.5"H
- product weight: 19 lbs
- seat height: 19.5"
- seat depth: 18"
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives>/li>
About the Material
Performance fabric upholstery is an easy-to-clean and long-lasting material crafted from a blend of synthetic and natural fibers. The term originated in the furniture industry to speak to fabrics that withstand the wear and tear of everyday life. There are different variations of performance fabrics, but they all share a few qualities. As well as being easy-care and durable, these fabrics are made to withstand water spills, mold, and mildew. Lastly, they also dry more quickly, helping to prevent stains from permanently discoloring the fabric.Shop Performance Fabric