Wylda Indoor / Outdoor Stool
The Wylda stool offers a small but grounding accent with versatile style appeal. The trim but striking angular frame is sculpted from aged teak root featuring a distinctive grain and unique knots in each piece. Whether serving as a spare surface or extra seat, this dynamic stool can add organic character anywhere from a patio to a detached studio.
- weight capacity: 250 lbs
- material: Solid Teak
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- finish: Water Based Sealant
- stain resistant fabric: No
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 18"W x 14"D x 17"H
- product weight: 21 lbs
- sofa depth: 14"
- interior seat width: 14"
- leg height: 15.5"
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use. Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.