Ylva Indoor / Outdoor Ottoman
Outdoor lounging just got a stylish upgrade. This classic wooden ottoman features a braided design, perfect for kicking back in style.
- material: Polypropylene, solid FSC®-certified teak
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- fabric content: 100% Polypropylene
- stain resistant fabric: No
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 23"W x 16"D x 15.5"H
- product weight: 15
- Avoid exposure to heat
- Avoid sharp objects
- Avoid strong cleaning products
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Dust with a dry, soft cloth
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) provides global standards for all forest management via timber certification. FSC®-Certified products ensure the wood is harvested from responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable forests.