Abstract Watercolor II Print
Made-to-order | Ships in:
Visual Contrast is a Los Angeles-based fine art studio that produces limited-edition runs of high-quality wall art. Flowing lines of brown and ochre bring a quiet drama to this diptych wall print. The neutral backdrop and earthy tones style this set for poise and sophistication in a modern setting.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 3-5 weeks
- artist name: Visual Contrast
- Artist Bio: Visual Contrast is a Los-Angeles based fine art studio that produces limited-edition runs of high-quality wall art. A member of their artist collective crafts each piece by hand, creating unique and timeless works.
- material: Canvas
- frame material: Walnut wood
- construction: UV print on canvas finished in a walnut floater frame
- Suitable For Bathroom Use
- mounting options: Can hang horizontal or vertical
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: Los Angeles, CA
- Overall Dimensions: 28”W x 42”L x 2”D
- product weight: 10 lbs
- Gently wipe down with dry, soft cloth
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
About the Collective
Visual Contrast is a fine art studio based in Los Angeles that creates limited-edition runs of original and handmade wall art. This talented collective of artists and designers sources high-quality, sustainable materials and collaborates to bring distinct, gallery-quality artwork into home collections. In this exclusive capsule for Lulu and Georgia, you will find abstract compositions that play with color, texture, and line to elevate your space with a signature touch.Shop Visual Contrast