Birds & Flowers Print
by Paule Marrot
Made-to-order | Ships in:
An abstract scene of birds and flowers unfolds on the canvas in this wall art print. The simple but vibrant palette evokes a porcelain fragility echoed by the delicate moments throughout. Style this piece above a bed or side table to bring a refined note into your art wall decor.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 6 weeks
- artist name: Paule Marrot - Natural Curiosities
- Artist Bio: From the proprietary archives of legendary textile artist, engraver and painter Paule Marrot (1902-1987) comes this beautiful, wide-ranging collection of prints. Working primarily from 1920-1960, her rich colors and striking geometry put her at the heart the Art Deco movement. Influenced by Renoir and writer Marcel Proust, Marrot captured the natural world in a simple, lyrical style that makes her work as engaging and contemporary today as it was during the height of her popularity.
- material: giclee print, framed in acrylic box
- frame material: acrylic box
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: United States
- Overall Dimensions: 44"W x 56"L x 1.5"D
- product weight: 50 lbs
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth