Blanche Indoor / Outdoor Sofa
Tailor your look for fresh sophistication with the Blanche sofa. The teak frame, sealed with a natural outdoor coating, cuts an elegant silhouette topped with deep, white cushions upholstered in olefin performance fabric for easy comfort and lasting style. We love this airy indoor/outdoor sofa for a refined transitional area or patio lounge.
- Ships in: 5-7 Business Days
- comfortably sits: 3
- weight capacity: 500 lbs per seat
- material: Teak Wood
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- fabric content: 100% Olefin
- Olefin is a durable and stain-resistant performance fiber with a low environmental impact due to a low-waste manufacturing process and heavy reusability. These strong fibers hold up to wear and wick away moisture, protecting against mold and mildew for lasting quality. Olefin should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- stain resistant fabric: Yes
- cushions removable: Yes
- seat construction: Quick Dry Foam Wrapped with Nylon Tricote
- legs removable: No
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 82"W x 34.75"D x 25"H
- product weight: 138 lbs
- seat height: 17.5"
- seat depth: 31.5"
- interior seat width: 78.25"
- arm height: 24"
- arm width: 34.75"
- leg height: 24"
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use. Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible moisture transfer.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- For more information, check out our Furniture Guide