Blue Butterfly Print
Elevate your wall decor with the iconic work of textile artist, engraver, and painter Paule Marrot. Each print captures her simple, lyrical style with boldness and fidelity—offering wall art with a fresh yet enduring appeal. This vibrant butterfly painting bears scrawled annotations, showcasing the artist's process.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 3-4 weeks
- artist name: Paule Marrot
- Artist Bio: From the proprietary archives of legendary textile artist, engraver and painter Paule Marrot (1902-1987) comes this beautiful, wide-ranging collection of prints. Working primarily from 1920-1960, her rich colors and striking geometry put her at the heart the Art Deco movement. Influenced by Renoir and writer Marcel Proust, Marrot captured the natural world in a simple, lyrical style that makes her work as engaging and contemporary today as it was during the height of her popularity.
- material: Paper
- frame material: Oak Wood
- matte materials: Archival Rag Mat
- matte size: 3"
- construction: Closed Corner Frame
- type of glass: Tempered Glass
- Half bath safe and not intended to be used in a room with a shower
- mounting options: Hangs one way only with Eyes and Wire Hanger
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: Bradenton, FL
- Overall Dimensions: 25"W x 21"L x 1.5"D
- product weight: 7 lbs
- Wipe with damp cloth
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.