Landry Indoor / Outdoor Accent Chair
A streamlined, linear design strikes a breezy modern appeal in the Landry accent chair. The teak frame is sealed with a clear top coat and fitted with white cushions upholstered with solution-dyed acrylic fibers for lasting elegance indoors or out. This lounge chair will bring a chic seat to your patio or sunroom lounge.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- weight capacity: 330 lbs
- material: Teak Wood
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- fabric content: 100% Solution-Dyed Acrylic Fiber
- stain resistant fabric: No
- slipcover removable: Yes
- cushions removable: Yes
- seat construction: QDF foam
- legs removable: No
- pillows included: No
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 36.5"W x 31.5"D x 24.75"H
- product weight: 75 lbs
- seat height: 14.5”
- seat depth: 22”
- interior seat width: 29.5”
- arm height: 25”
- arm width: 3.5”
- leg height: 6.25”
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use. Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible moisture transfer.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.