Morning Meditations III Print
by Richard Ryder
Artist Richard Ryder brings a loose, gestural style to this abstract wall art series. The modern composition is balanced by warm, neutral tones, offering an elevating element that can fold into any wall decor. We love the scale of this piece for a home office or bedroom or styled as a set for statement appeal.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- artist name: Richard Ryder
- Artist Bio: Richard Ryder is currently based in California. He is heavily influenced by graphic design, Art Deco, and traditional animation. Richard developed an affinity towards art at an early age where he took every opportunity to incorporate art into his assignments. During his early years while attending elementary school, he would doodle on the blank side of envelopes or any discarded paper. This drove his passion to pursue taking studio art courses while in high school & continued that pursuit through to a four-year formal art education. As an artist that is heavily influenced by graphic design, Art Deco, and traditional animation, Richard aims to capture beauty in whichever subject he is painting. He focuses on ways to exploit the basic elements of art to create a satisfying and cohesive design. As an artist, Richard seeks to improve and challenge himself. He states that, “With the internet, I am constantly inspired by art either in the fine art or commercial field. It is this exposure that leads me to constantly explore different mediums and styles.”
- material: Paper
- frame material: Natural Pine
- matte materials: Archival Paper
- matte size: 2"
- construction: Image printed on paper & mounted on matboard. Set under acrylic glass and encased in a frame.
- type of glass: Acrylic Glass
- Not Suitable For Bathroom Use
- mounting options: Can hang horizontal or vertical
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: La Mirada, CA
- Overall Dimensions: 20"W x 28"L x 1.25"D
- product weight: 8 lbs
- Wipe with soft cloth
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.