Strokes of Tangerine Wall Art
by Mary Elizabeth Peterson
Bold tangerine moments emerge from a hazy field of gestural lines and neutral tones in this abstract wall art. The large scale and play of color make the piece an ideal focal point for a modern dining room or lounge. This gallery-quality wall print is enhanced by the artist for a signature addition to your collection.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 4 Weeks
- artist name: Mary E. Peterson
- Artist Bio: Mary Elizabeth Peterson is an abstract painter whose meditative paintings combine dynamic colors, natural shapes, and fluid line work. She worked for many years as a writer, immersed in the investment industry and strategic marketing. Art had always been a focus early in her life; however, it wasn't until recovering from life-threatening brain surgery and completing her studies at The Corcoran College of Art + Design, that she made it her life's purpose. Peterson‘s art has been shown in galleries and museums throughout the US and has appeared in designer show homes, books, magazines, major motion pictures, and popular tv shows. She is a juried member of the elite Silvermine Art Guild and has completed a residency at The Vermont Studio Center.
- material: Canvas
- frame material: Maple Wood
- construction: Giclee on Gallery Wrapped Canvas, Artist Enhanced
- Suitable For Bathroom Use
- mounting options: Hangs one way only
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: Tampa, FL
- Overall Dimensions: 71"W x 52"L x 2.25"D
- product weight: 39 lbs
- Wipe with damp cloth
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.