Made-to-order | Ships in:
A deep, plush seat extends an inviting elegance in this long sofa as its light, dynamic upholstery is perfectly accented by a wood plinth base for textural contrast. Layer this living room sofa with some textural throws and rough-hewn accents to add a grounded feel to an airy, transitional space.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 6-8 weeks
- comfortably sits: 2
- fabric content: 4% UV olefin, 96% UV polyester
- fabric color: Natural
- stain resistant fabric: Yes
- cushions removable: Removable
- seat construction: 50% Fiber, 45% duck feather, 5% duck down
- legs removable: Not Removable
- pillows included: No
- Made In: Virginia, USA
- Overall Dimensions: 96"W x 39"D x 32"H
- product weight: 181 lbs
- seat height: 19"
- seat depth: 34"
- interior seat width: 85"
- arm height: 24"
- leg height: 2.5"
- Avoid placing upholstery in direct sunlight to minimize fading.
- Depending on the fabric, pilling or crushing may occur with wear.
- Spot clean by blotting with a light-colored, damp cloth. For larger stains, we recommend contacting a professional upholstery cleaner.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment, and fluff and flip cushions as needed.
Share Your Home With Us
About the Material
Performance fabric upholstery is an easy-to-clean and long-lasting material crafted from a blend of synthetic and natural fibers. The term originated in the furniture industry to speak to fabrics that withstand the wear and tear of everyday life. There are different variations of performance fabrics, but they all share a few qualities. As well as being easy-care and durable, these fabrics are made to withstand water spills, mold, and mildew. Lastly, they also dry more quickly, helping to prevent stains from permanently discoloring the fabric.Shop Performance Fabric