After The Storm II Print
by Wendy Hamilton
Rich tones imbue this abstract wall art with a warm, atmospheric feel. The organic movement and tonal blending throughout the composition offer an elevating element that grounds the room. This piece features a giclee print on linen to offer stunning definition with a soft, delicate texture.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- artist name: Wendy Hamilton
- Artist Bio: Wendy Hamilton was born in Chicago, Illinois, with a passion for creative things. She moved to La Jolla, California, in 1989, where she lives today with her husband and sons. Although Wendy enjoyed a successful career in sales and marketing, her artistic passions drove her to pursue more creative endeavors such as jewelry design and painting. In 2012, Wendy began devoting more time to creating her art, exploring the techniques of abstract artists she admired, such as Frankenthaler and Rothko. Originally intending to create pieces for her own home, it wasn't long before people took notice, and she began receiving steady work requests. Her process starts by creating surface texture. Each piece is layered with acrylic paints, inks, glazes, and other mediums. Next, surfaces may be scraped, marked, poured, or manipulated until there is a sense of depth or a suggestion of a story untold. Sometimes tranquil, sometimes bold and gestural, Wendy does not confine herself to one style. "I let the colors, vibrancy, and the movement of each piece give my artwork a breath and life of its own."
- material: Linen Canvas
- frame material: Oak
- construction: Image is printed on linen to give a soft, delicate look & feel.
- Not Suitable For Bathroom Use
- mounting options: Can hang horizontal or vertical
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: La Mirada, CA
- Overall Dimensions: 24"W x 24"L x 1.5"D
- product weight: 6 lbs
- Wipe with soft cloth
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.