Be Lovely III Wall Art
by D’Alessandro Léon
Bring a calming focal point to the room with this large-scale wall painting. Billowy clouds meet a serene sea on a soft but definite horizon, inspiring tranquility. This original artwork from artist D’Alessandro Léon brings a one-of-a-kind feature to your wall decor.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- artist name: D’Alessandro Léon
- Artist Bio: Raised in Los Angeles, California, D’Alessandro was the youngest of three brothers. When art competitions was a form of play for the brothers, it later grew to his obsession. D’Alessandro attended the Art Institute of California where he explored mixing mediums as well as digital. He also attended Illustration, Sculpting, and Fine Art workshops in Fullerton Ca. After spending long periods of time studying different techniques, D’Alessandro's art became increasingly influenced by artist from the early 1900s. During D’Alessandro’s studies he painted many different themes. He painted with restless intensity, often painting from morning until night. D’Alessandro was able to indulge his earliest artistic preferences for people, nature, architecture, and landscapes in his illustration and personal pieces. He also painted family, friends, and gardens. He has done commissioned work for a variety of clients in music, publishing and editorial. His work has been exhibited in numerous private and public collections.
- material: Wood, Canvas
- frame material: Walnut Tiger Wood
- construction: One Of A Kind Painting On Paper In A Walnut Tiger Wood Frame
- Not Suitable For Bathroom Use
- mounting options: Hangs one way only
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: Los Angeles, CA
- D-Ring Hangers
- Overall Dimensions: 48"W x 48"L x 1.5"D
- product weight: 20 lbs
- Wipe with soft cloth
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.