Crossmarks Grasscloth Wallpaper
Élan Byrd is a Miami-based artist and textile designer who creates tactile, abstract wall hangings, collages, and paintings that celebrate organic, natural forms. An exclusive collection with Lulu and Georgia brings Élan's richly grounded style to a series of space-transforming wallpapers for your home. Crossmarks features a motif of brushwork crosses, augmenting the texture of this grasscloth wallpaper.
- Ships in: 3-5 Business Days
- artist name: Élan Byrd
- roll type: Sidewall
- number of rolls: 1
- repeat type: Straight
- material: Sisal
- Half bath safe and not intended to be used in a room with a shower
- wallpaper substrate type: Sisal
- wallpaper print process: Digital
- cut type: Untrimmed
- Professional Installation Required
- wallpaper application type: Requires Paste
- Made In: York, PA
- Our Wallpaper Is Printed in Batches, so We Recommend That Customers Order All Rolls at the Same Time To Guarantee Dye Lot Numbers Will Match. For more information, check out our Wallpaper Guide
- Overall Dimensions: 36"W x 288"L
- product weight: 3 lbs
- square feet: 72
- repeat size: 19.25"
- Wipe with clean, soft dry cloth
- Avoid using chemicals or solutions on the wallpaper
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.