Fleur D'Oiseaux Print
Elevate your wall decor with the iconic work of textile artist, engraver, and painter Paule Marrot. Each print captures her simple, lyrical style with boldness and fidelity—offering wall art with a fresh yet enduring appeal. With white silhouettes of flowers and birds, this minimalist composition exudes quiet elegance.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 8-10 weeks
- artist name: Paule Marrot
- Artist Bio: From the proprietary archives of legendary textile artist, engraver and painter Paule Marrot (1902-1987) comes this beautiful, wide-ranging collection of prints. Working primarily from 1920-1960, her rich colors and striking geometry put her at the heart the Art Deco movement. Influenced by Renoir and writer Marcel Proust, Marrot captured the natural world in a simple, lyrical style that makes her work as engaging and contemporary today as it was during the height of her popularity.
- material: Giclee print on acid-free fine art paper
- frame material: Plexiglass
- matte materials: Linen
- construction: Mounted On Linen Substrate, Framed In An Acrylic Box Frame
- type of glass: Picture Frame Grade Acrylic
- Not Suitable For Bathroom Use
- mounting options: Hangs one way only
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: Bradenton, FL
- D-Ring Hanger
- Overall Dimensions: 44"W x 54"L x 1.5"D
- product weight: 32 lbs
- Special care must be taken when cleaning acrylic products. The best way to care for your acrylic is to clean with warm water and a small amount of mild liquid dish soap on a clean, soft cloth, rinse and dry. Always use a soft cloth to prevent scratching the acrylic surface. Use a plastic, or acrylic scratch remover for any scratches or shallow damage. Avoid cleaners that contain ammonia as it might etch the finish. Always follow all directions on the Cleaner’s packaging before use
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.