Myrsini Vintage Rug, 4'11" x 8'6"
An authentic Turkish rug sets the tone for seasoned sophistication. Selected from a small batch of vintage finds—each chosen for its exceptional quality—this hand-knotted wool area rug is a one-of-a-kind statement in luxury, offering a truly unique signature for your space.
- content: 100% Wool
- backing content: No Backing
- material: Wool is typically soft and plush yet stain-resistant, easy to clean, and durable enough for any space, lasting a lifetime with proper care. Wool rugs do shed and should be vacuumed without a beater bar or with the vacuum at the highest pile setting. Due to the nature of this material, colors may vary slightly.
- construction details: Hand-knotted rugs are meticulously tied by skilled artisans over a period of months, creating a durable heirloom. Due to their handcrafted nature, slight variations in size and weave should be expected.
- Made In: Turkey
- This item is a one-of-a-kind vintage item and may show some signs of wear.
- Overall Dimensions: 4'11"W x 8'6"L
- pile height: 1/25"
- Any creases in rugs should disappear in a week or two; Keep away from excessive moisture; Rugs in direct sunlight will fade over time, rotate your rug; Blot spills immediately with a white cloth; Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed; Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug; Use rug protectors under heavy furniture; Indoor Use only; For more information, check out our Rug Guide
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.
Products that use recycled materials as all or part of the construction.
Products that use recycled water in the washing and dyeing process.