Nafia Vintage Runner Rug, 4'8" x 10'3"
An authentic Turkish rug sets the tone for seasoned sophistication. Selected from a small batch of vintage finds—each chosen for its exceptional quality—this hand-knotted wool area rug is a one-of-a-kind statement in luxury, offering a truly unique signature for your space.
- content: 100% Wool
- backing content: No Backing
- material: Wool
- construction details: Hand-Knotted
- Made In: Turkey
- This item is a one-of-a-kind vintage item and may show some signs of wear.
- prop 65: This product may expose you to chemicals which are known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Overall Dimensions: 4'8"W x 10'3"L
- pile height: 1/25"
- Any creases in rugs should disappear in a week or two; Keep away from excessive moisture; Rugs in direct sunlight will fade over time, rotate your rug; Blot spills immediately with a white cloth; Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed; Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug; Use rug protectors under heavy furniture; Indoor Use only; For more information, check out our Rug Guide
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.
Products that use recycled materials as all or part of the construction.
Products that use recycled water in the washing and dyeing process.
About the Collection
Vintage Rugs, Traditional
Vintage rugs anchor your living, bedroom, or even dining spaces with a refined, traditional look. Originally hand-knotted from high-quality wool by skilled artisans, their labor-intensive construction makes each rug one-of-a-kind, as time has subtly softened its color and texture. The versatility of our collection's designs and unique sizes allows you to utilize different styles all throughout your home, with each piece adding warmth and character while elevating the look of your space. Our antique rugs are meant to be heirlooms and passed down from generation to generation, moving with you and your family.Shop Vintage Rugs