Navajo Framed Wall Art
Made-to-order | Ships in:
Discover a new dimension for your wall decor with this original painting by Atlanta-based artist Elizabeth Sheppell. Sheppell makes artwork that feels immediate and modern—pushing boundaries and exploring texture with bold, tactile, and tonal compositions. Created in association with Zoe Bios Creative, this one-of-a-kind piece offers a signature addition to any curated wall art collection.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 3 weeks
- artist name: Elizabeth Sheppell
- Artist Bio: Elizabeth Sheppell is a contemporary artist based in Atlanta, Georgia. Creating bold paintings that push the boundaries.
- material: Wood, Acrylic
- frame material: Wood
- construction: Original Painting on Wood Finished in a Natural Wood Floater Frame
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: United States
- Art piece is made in Atlanta, GA
- Frame is made in Los Angeles, CA
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24"L x 1 5/8"D
- product weight: 5 lbs
- Wipe with soft, clean cloth
- Avoid using chemicals or solutions
- Avoid exposure to heat, sharp objects
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
Share Your Home With Us
About the Painter
Elizabeth Sheppell is a contemporary painter whose love for vivid colors, textures, layering, and materials has allowed her to constantly experiment in her work. The Atlanta-based studio artist's creative process is self-described as "an organized state of chaos," working on and through multiple pieces at once to spark new ideas, techniques, and pieces. Sheppell has an ongoing partnership with Zoe Bios Creative, and it is through her connection to the Los Angeles-based art house Lulu and Georgia was introduced to her work. Exclusively for us, she has created a capsule of one-of-a-kind plaster paintings.Shop Elizabeth Sheppell