Sur Cotton / Silk Blend Fabric
Cut-to-order | Ships in:
KUFRI brings an intangible quality to their handmade textiles with a focus on process that preserves heritage looming methods while employing women and aging weavers to create beautiful and tactile masterpieces. Muse brings a delicate intricacy to any look while offering the soft, natural touch of linen. The meandering lines of this block-printed textile fashion a stylish upholstery option or window treatment for art-forward aesthetics. Pair this fabric with sculptural elements and signature wall decor for a chic and modern feel.
- cut to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 5-7 business days if in stock
- fabric content: Cotton + Silk
- furniture grade
- Fabric Orientation: Railroaded
- Artist Bio: KUFRI specializes in handwoven textiles for mindful living. A leader in handloom weaving, KUFRI is known and loved for its earthy hues, imperfectly perfect textures and sublime artisanry. The KUFRI mission is to champion the craft of handloom weaving, to provide employment to women and aging weavers, and promote a conscious, beautiful life at home through our products. KUFRI textiles are designed in their studio in Dallas, Texas and handwoven by artisans in India.
- Overall Dimensions: Fabric Width: 54”
- product weight: Medium
- repeat size: Vertical: 2.25” / Horizontal: 1”
- Dry clean only.