Cream of The Crop I Wall Art
by Danielle Davis
Soft, tonal hues and a shape-driven composition inspire a quiet sophistication in this abstract wall art piece by Danielle Davis. Whether elevating a modern lounge or adding subtle depth to minimalist wall decor, this piece is set for effortless elegance. Create impact in your space as a standalone feature or style as a diptych pair.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- artist name: Danielle Davis
- Artist Bio: Based in Los Angeles, California, Danielle turned her closet into an art gallery by 3rd grade. Danielle is a self-taught artist with an eye for art and design that later grew into an obsession. She became inspired by the various cultures and lifestyles she encountered throughout her life and travels. Danielle enjoys using acrylic and watercolor mediums and explores the themes of abstract art. “I mostly draw inspiration from my own personal experiences. Each layer represents an emotion, a moment in time.” Danielle’s work can be seen at Leftbank Art. Danielle’s passions include walks on the beach, nature, interior design, art, and crafts.
- material: Linen Canvas
- frame material: Natural Pine
- construction: Lightweight foam board is hand-painted and layered over canvas to add dimension and texture.
- Not Suitable For Bathroom Use
- mounting options: Can hang horizontal or vertical
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: La Mirada, CA
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 60"L x 1.25"D
- product weight: 16 lbs
- Wipe with soft cloth
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.