Ellen Round Dining Table
With its clean lines and elegant mix of materials, this round dining table proves simple is chic. The marble top seamlessly flows into an oak base set on four sturdy pillar legs. We love this table's soft yet crisp profile—perfect for anchoring an intimate dining space with effortless sophistication.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- weight capacity: 440 lbs
- material: FSC-Certified Oak Wood, White Marble
- assembly required: Yes
- Overall Dimensions: 52"W x 52"D x 30"H
- product weight: 297 lbs
- table thickness: 3.25"
- leg height: 27"
- under table clearance: 27"
- table overhang: 12"
- distance between legs: 9.5"
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect your furniture from moisture and scratches by using coasters.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as they may damage the finish.
- Marble is a porous stone and should be cleaned immediately after a spill to avoid staining.
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.
Products that use recycled water in the washing and dyeing process.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) provides global standards for all forest management via timber certification. FSC®-Certified products ensure the wood is harvested from responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable forests.